WKU selects 16 students as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14
|Date: Thursday, June 20th, 2013||Return|
Spirit Masters are the official ambassadors of WKU, work with the administration, alumni and community to provide a warm reception for guests and welcome every opportunity to promote WKU and exemplify the University’s motto, “The Spirit Makes the Master.”
Students selected as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14 are:
- Haddy Badjie of Lewisville, Texas, a sophomore broadcast news major and communication studies and political science minor.
- Taylor Bowling of London, a sophomore civil engineering major and legal studies minor.
- Paige Freeman of Louisville, a senior communication studies major and facility and event management minor.
- Stephanie Gaiko of Bowling Green, a senior health sciences major.
- Jana Harrison of Owensboro, a senior English major and professional writing minor.
- Ellie Jolly of Cadiz, a junior biology major and broadcasting minor.
- Alyson Manley of Morganfield, a senior public relations major and marketing minor.
- Eric Marr of Glasgow, a junior chemistry major and business administration minor.
- Grace McCullough of Louisville, a junior psychology major and business administration minor.
- Matthew Purdom of Shelbyville, a senior political science major and entrepreneurship minor.
- Charlie Rhea of Louisville, a junior public health major.
- Ben Richardson of Kennesaw, Ga., a junior chemistry major with pre-pharmacy concentration.
- Olivia Sharp of Louisville, a junior corporate and organizational communication major and nonprofit administration minor.
- Catherine Stone of Scottsville, a junior economics and agriculture major.
- Kirsten Tarter of Leitchfield, a senior psychology major.
- Ryan Vennell of Chatham, Ill., a senior broadcasting major and marketing minor.
Contact: Lucinda Anderson, (270) 745-5309.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
March 10th to March 14th
Make this year's spring break memorable by having fun and staying safe. Below is a guide to help you make safe choices during spring break.