Elizabeth Unseld successfully completes quality certification
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Monday, April 8th, 2013
|Return to Archive|
Elizabeth Unseld recently completed the Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) exam through the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ). NAHQ is proud to offer this professional certification to more than 7,400 active CPHQ's nationwide. The CPHQ credential signifies professional and academic achievement by individuals in the field of healthcare quality management.
Individuals that have achieved CPHQ certification have a comprehensive understanding of quality management, quality improvement, case/care/disease/utilization management, and risk management at all employment levels and in all healthcare settings. This type of certification is valid for 2 years, after which time it must be renewed. Recertification validates individual’s knowledge base with the most up-to-date assessment, assures continued competence as a CPHQ, and maintains the international standards for the profession.
NAHQ was founded in 1976 and incorporated in California as the National Association for
Quality Assurance Professionals. Today the association is home to more than 10,000 quality and patient safety professionals working in healthcare setting both nationally and internationally.
The WKUHS Staff is pleased to congratulate Elizabeth on this outstanding accomplishment!
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
12/12 and 12/13
Saturday, December 14th
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.