Nominate a gifted service from your school/district as a Kentucky Model Service Option
|Date: Monday, March 5th, 2012||Return|
The Kentucky Advisory Council for Gifted Education is working to improve services for gifted students so that appropriate educational opportunities are provided to meet their needs. One of the ways we are striving to do this is by finding and showcasing Model Service Options in Gifted Education throughout our state. You are invited to nominate a service option from your school/district as a Model Service Option.
If your nomination is selected as a Model Service Option in Gifted Education, there will be a press release, which will give statewide recognition to your school and district. This acknowledgement should bring credibility to your gifted program as well as prestige. There will also be recognition of the Model Service Options at the 2013 Kentucky Association for Gifted Education Conference.
Expectations when a service is selected as a Model Service Option in Gifted Education include:
- Welcome visitors to view the Model Service Option in action.
- Submit a proposal to present a session at the 2013 KAGE Conference.
- Write an article for the KAGE Newsletter.
- Be willing to serve as a resource to others who wish to develop the service as their school.
Using the documents found at the link below, please nominate a service option that your school/district implements in an exemplary way. All nominations must be submitted to KAGE@wku.edu by March 15, 2012. Nominations will be reviewed on March 23, 2012. We look forward to receiving information about your Model Service Options in Gifted Education.
Mary Evans, Chair
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Awards for On-Site Writing Competition, Yearbook Excellence Announced at Oct. 24 Event
(Click for More)
WKU dance professor Eric Rivera will have his ballet produced by Inaside Dance in Chicago.
The WKU Theatre & Dance department presents the Childrenís Theatre show "Lily Plants a Garden" Oct. 31-Nov. 2
Twenty-five travelers have returned home after a ten-day study abroad trip to Spain with Dr. Julia Roberts, Dr. Richard Roberts, and Dr. Tracy Inman of The Center for Gifted Studies at WKU.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,