Nominate a gifted service from your school/district as a Kentucky Model Service Option
|Date: Monday, March 5th, 2012||Return|
The Kentucky Advisory Council for Gifted Education is working to improve services for gifted students so that appropriate educational opportunities are provided to meet their needs. One of the ways we are striving to do this is by finding and showcasing Model Service Options in Gifted Education throughout our state. You are invited to nominate a service option from your school/district as a Model Service Option.
If your nomination is selected as a Model Service Option in Gifted Education, there will be a press release, which will give statewide recognition to your school and district. This acknowledgement should bring credibility to your gifted program as well as prestige. There will also be recognition of the Model Service Options at the 2013 Kentucky Association for Gifted Education Conference.
Expectations when a service is selected as a Model Service Option in Gifted Education include:
- Welcome visitors to view the Model Service Option in action.
- Submit a proposal to present a session at the 2013 KAGE Conference.
- Write an article for the KAGE Newsletter.
- Be willing to serve as a resource to others who wish to develop the service as their school.
Using the documents found at the link below, please nominate a service option that your school/district implements in an exemplary way. All nominations must be submitted to KAGE@wku.edu by March 15, 2012. Nominations will be reviewed on March 23, 2012. We look forward to receiving information about your Model Service Options in Gifted Education.
Mary Evans, Chair
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Kathy Trulock achieves certification in Healthcare Privacy and Security.
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.