- What is my WKUID?
- Visit http://www.wku.edu/it/accounts/wkuid/ for more information about your WKUID.
- What is my WKUID PIN?
- Your WKUID and PIN are used to access TopNet. The first time you login to TopNet, your PIN will be the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number. If you do not have a social security number, it will be set to the last 6 digits of your WKUID. You will be required to change your PIN upon your initial entry. Please memorize your PIN and change it often. Visit https://www.wku.edu/it/accounts/wkuid/password.php for more information.
- How do I login to TopNet?
- If you are a current WKU student or employee, you may login to TopNet using your NetID and Password OR you may use your WKUID and PIN.
- What is my NetID account and how do I use it?
- Visit http://www.wku.edu/it/accounts/netid/ for information about your NetID.
- What is my NetID Password?
- The first time you use your NetID, you will be required to create/set your NetID password. Please visit https://www.wku.edu/it/accounts/netid/password.php to initially set your NetID password.
- What is My Email Account/Address?
- Visit http://www.wku.edu/it/accounts/email for information about your email.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,