* The gymnasium at the Preston Center is available for open recreation at all times except when it conflicts with academic classes, intramural events, or pre-approved special events. All open recreation courts are available on a first-come first-served basis.
* Individuals conducting themselves in an anti-social manner will be asked to leave the building. This includes, but is not limited to, un-sportsman-like conduct, profanity, and equipment misuse.
* Due to potential slip hazards, beverages are not allowed on the hardwood or synthetic surfaces. This includes liquids in sealed tops. Under no circumstances are glass containers allowed in the Preston Center.
* Any individual who dunks, attempts to dunk, hangs on or breaks down the rims of the basketball goals will be asked to leave the building and must show a Big Red I.D. before leaving the premises. Repeat offenders will be suspended from the facility.
* Non-marking court shoes must be worn when using the gymnasium. No street shoes, boots, or sandals are allowed. No individual will be allowed use of the courts when barefooted.
* Due to danger to other patrons and potential damage to the building, some unorganized activities are prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to, soccer, baseball, roller hockey, lacrosse, rugby, and football. The equipment associated with these activities is prohibited.
* Due to the high number of activities during weekdays, tennis and badminton nets will only be available from Friday afternoon until Monday morning each week. Badminton equipment (racquets, shuttlecocks, etc. are not available for checkout).
* Policy violations will be reviewed by facility staff. Appropriate disciplinary actions, including verbal warning, removal from FC, restricted use of facilities, and loss of membership privileges, will be administered accordingly.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,