Guest Fee Policy
- Guest passes cost $5 per guest, per day.
- Adult members may purchase guest passes for non-members.
- The guest pass is not transferable.
- Each pass is valid for one operational day.
- A member and their guest may return during the same business day with their receipt and photo ID.
- Dependent children, under the age of 16, holding memberships are not eligible to purchase guest passes.
- The sponsoring member must accompany guests. All sponsoring members and their guest(s), 16 and over, must provide a photo I.D. which will be kept for the duration of their visit.
- A member may sponsor no more than two guests at one time.
- Individuals may enter the facility as a guest no more than five times per semester.
Effective January 1, 2010: Faculty, staff, and part-time students may purchase a guest pass, without a sponsoring member, with a valid WKU ID Card for $5 per visit.
Group passes are available to groups wanting to use the facility (pending facility availability). Contact the Assistant Director-Facilities at 270.745.6060 for additional information.