- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Date: Monday, March 25th, 2013 - Monday, March 25th, 2013
Location: Preston Center Fitness Center
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/healthfitnesslab/
You must attend this event 1 time before completing this event.
Hilltopper Squat Off
Dates: March 25th-27th
Sign up for the Hilltopper Squat Off starts on March 6th! Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability. To make an appointment, or for more information, stop by the Health and Fitness Lab, Room 20A in the Preston Center.
The Hilltopper Squat Off is a lower body muscular endurance competition that will be held in the Fitness Center. Each participant will have to complete a demonstration test before competing and will then have 10 minutes to complete as many correct squats as possible. The winner will be the participant with the most reps based upon his or her weight lifted relative to their body weight.
- Males - most repetitions of body weight
- Females - most repetitions of 30% of their body weight
Male and female winners will receive a $10 Wal-Mart Gift Card. Raffle prizes will be available.