- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit Summer Session Changes
|Date: Friday, May 12th, 2017||Return|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect May 15th – August 10th.
- Intersession Parking will be in effect for the summer. See the Summer 2017 Parking Zone Map for complete details.
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff zones will be enforced as usual with the exception of those noted in the Specific Lot Changes section of this e-mail.
- Meters and pay station lots will be enforced as usual.
- Specific Lot Changes
- Adams Street Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Chestnut Street North Lot – WKU Permit required, Closes at 9PM
- Chestnut Street South Lot – Free Parking, Closes at 9PM
- Creason Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Kentucky Street Lot - WKU Permit required, Closes at 9PM
- Normal Lot South – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Russellville Road Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Service Supply Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- University Blvd Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Campbell Lane Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- South Campus Lot – Free Parking, Closes at Dusk
- Russellville Rd West Lot – No Parking, No Transit Service, Closes at Dusk
- Lights will be turned off at all times in Lots that Close at Dusk. See lots with Black Circles/White Stars on the Summer 2017 Parking Zone Map.
- Lights will turn off at 9PM in Lots that Close at 9PM. See lots with Yellow Circles/Black Stars on the Summer 2017 Parking Zone Map.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00 PM.
- Transit service between Main Campus and South Campus, as well as ADA service, will be on call only. Please call 270-745-2361 for pick-up.
- 7:30AM to 4PM Monday –Thursday
- 7:30AM to 12:30PM Friday
Wednesday, July 26th
July 22nd – 30th
Charge to Student Account until 8/31
Monday, May 15th - Thursday, August 10th
Commuter and Housing
For Residents who have a Housing assignment
Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Permit sales for 2017-18 will begin shortly.
Effective March 20th
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,