- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Housing Permits on Sale Now!
|Date: Monday, April 10th, 2017||Return|
You must have a housing assignment released by the Housing and Residence Life department in order to purchase a Housing permit. Freshmen assignments will be released in mid-June.
Permit fees and parking plans remain the same for 2017-2018 Academic Year. Main campus permit sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
To order your 2017-2018 Housing parking permit, click HERE. Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize!
Highlights for the 2017-2018 academic year include:
- Parking Structure 3 (PS3) will open in late September 2017.
- PS3 will be zoned “OZ” – overflow parking for main campus permits.
- Main campus permit sales will be limited until PS3 opens.
- South Campus “SC” permits are available as Housing overflow parking.
- There will be Sunday transit service for residents parking at South Campus.
- "AP" zones will be renamed "OZ" zones (Overflow Zone). OZ will provide overflow parking for Main Campus permits.
Permit fees are the same for 2017-2018. Housing permit options are:
- AS – Alumni Square Garage Housing Permit - $240/yr. Guaranteed parking. Limited sales.
- H1-H4 – Premium Housing Permit - $220/yr. Limited sales.
- H5-H9 – Non-Premium Housing Permit - $110/yr. Limited sales.
- SC – South Campus Housing Permit - $50/yr. Includes Sunday transit service to main campus.
- Carless Program – Free. Incentive program to encourage students to leave their cars at home.
To view the 2017-2018 Housing Parking Map, CLICK HERE.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Thursday, August 31st. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may also request to hold the permit for pick-up.
Saturday, July 1st and Sunday, July 2nd
June 26th - July 2nd
Monday, May 15th - Thursday, August 10th
Commuter and Housing
For Residents who have a Housing assignment
Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Permit sales for 2017-18 will begin shortly.
Effective March 20th
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,