- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Commuter Permits On Sale Now!
|Date: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017||Return|
Permit fees and parking plans remain the same for 2017-2018 Academic Year. Main campus permit sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
To purchase your 2017-2018 parking permit, click HERE. Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Highlights for the 2017-2018 academic year include:
- Parking Structure 3 (PS3) will open in late September 2017.
- PS3 will be zoned “OZ” – overflow parking for Main Campus Permits.
- Main campus permit sales will be limited until PS3 opens.
- South Campus permits are available as Commuter overflow parking. Park and Ride service provided by the White Line every 6 minutes during peak service.
- FREE Commuter parking available at the Downtown Garage located at 8th Ave and College Street next to the Hot Rods Stadium. Park and Ride service provided by the Red Line every 10 minutes during peak service.
- "AP" zones will be renamed "OZ" zones (Overflow Zone). OZ will provide overflow parking for Main Campus permits.
Permit fees are the same for 2017-2018. Commuter permit options include:
- AC – Alumni Square Garage Commuter Permit - $200/yr. Guaranteed parking. Limited sales.
- C1 – Main Campus Commuter Permit - $100/yr. Limited sales.
- C2 – South Campus Park and Ride Permit - $50/yr. Frequent transit service to main campus.
- HS - Health Sciences - $130/yr. This permit is for parking in the downtown Medical Center gated lot (must be enrolled in Nursing School or DPT).
- FREE parking in the Downtown Parking Garage located on 8th Ave next to the Hot Rods Stadium.
To view the 2017-2018 Commuter Parking Map, CLICK HERE.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Thursday, August 31st. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may request to hold the permit for pick-up.
Wednesday, July 26th
July 22nd – 30th
Charge to Student Account until 8/31
Monday, May 15th - Thursday, August 10th
Commuter and Housing
For Residents who have a Housing assignment
Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Permit sales for 2017-18 will begin shortly.
Effective March 20th
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,