- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Housing Premium Permits SOLD OUT
|Date: Friday, July 18th, 2014||Return|
Log into your Parking Account to be added to the wait list.
Sign up for the Housing Premium waitlist:
- Log into your WKU Parking account using your NetID and password.
- If you need help on setting up your NetID and/or password, see www.wku.edu/it/accounts.
- Select “Permit Wait List” to Add/Edit Your Account Waitlists.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Click “Add” for the wait list you wish to sign up for. The next screen will confirm your position on the waitlist.
Students on the wait list may have the opportunity to upgrade during the year if space allows.
January 26th, 2015
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,