- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Limited Parking Permits
|Date: Thursday, July 10th, 2014||Return|
Order by July 15th and be eligible for a prize giveaway!
- Permits can be billed to your WKU student account if ordered by Thursday, September 4th.
- Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning in mid-July.
- Note: Please make sure to select the desired delivery method from the drop-down box.
Housing Students (living in residence hall):
- Housing Premium (HP) permits are limited. Once sold out, a wait list will be maintained.
- Alumni Square Garage Housing (AH) permits are sold out. Log into your Parking Management Account to be added to the wait list.
Commuter Students (living off campus):
- Commuter Permits (C) for main campus are limited. Less than 50% of the Commuter Permits are left. Once sold out, a wait list will be maintained.
- Alumni Square Garage Commuter Permits (AC) are limited. Once sold out, a wait list will be maintained.
WKU football takes on UAB at home on Saturday, October 4, 2014.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,