- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Chestnut St. Closing Monday
|Date: Thursday, May 15th, 2014||Return|
The following traffic changes will occur next week in support of the roundabout construction project:
- Beginning Monday, May 19th, access to Chestnut St. to and from Nashville Rd. will be closed and detours will be in place.
- Oaklawn Way will reopen one day next week.
- Loving Way will close once Oaklawn Way reopens.
For more information and maps, please visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website HERE. You may also contact Wes Watt, Public Information Officer at Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, at 270-746-7898 ext. 275 for more information.
The roundabout construction project will cause traffic disruptions throughout the summer.
- Phase II (underway) – Closings of Oaklawn, Loving Way, and Chestnut St.
- Phase III (beginning late June) – Closings of Loving Way and University Blvd.
- Phase IV (beginning late July) – Closing of the entire intersection and approaching roads
January 26th, 2015
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,