- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Enterprise Promotion Extended Until 10/31/2013
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Join Enterprise CarShare for $10 and Receive $35 Driving Credits!
Enterprise CarShare is a membership-based car sharing program from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, with vehicles parked right on our campus at WKU. Enterprise CarShare provides an alternate method of transportation to go where you want, when you want.
Enterprise has an exclusive offer for you to join. Simply pay $10 and they will waive the first year’s annual membership fee, application fee, and give you $35 in driving credits.
Once you become a member, using Enterprise CarShare is as simple as:
- Reserve: Log in at EnterpriseCarShare.com. Choose the vehicle you want and the time you need it – for an hour, a day, or even overnight.
- Unlock and Go: Your membership card allows you access to the vehicle. The keys are inside. And you’re off!
- Return: Bring the vehicle back to the dedicated parking spot where you found it. Your rental is complete.
- Access to vehicles in convenient, designated parking spots
- Online access to vehicle reservations
- Low rates for hourly, daily, or overnight usage
- Vehicles available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
Driving credit applies to time and mileage only and expires one year from membership approval date. Offer cannot be transferred, applied to previous rentals or balances owed or other fees, charges and has no actual cash value or surrender value. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts. Percentage of savings may vary by program. Taxes and fees may apply. New applicants only.
Join now and receive this exclusive deal. Simply put promo code CAMPUS2013 in the application’s promo field.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Parking and Shuttle Information for Event
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,