2013 Session Start Dates
• May 13th
• June 3rd
• June 10th
• July 1st
• July 8th
Classes range from 3 - 8 weeks.
WKU Summer Sessions welcomes transfer students from other colleges and universities.
Many of our classes and programs are available online to allow you to complete your degree wherever you are!
Getting Started at WKU
- Contact our Admissions Office
- http://www.wku.edu/admissions/transfer/. WKU pledges to make your transfer as seamless as possible.
- Apply for Admission
- You can apply online on TopNet. The WKU Admissions Office also has information for prospective transfer students.
- Obtain an Official Transcript
- We need to receive a transcript from each college you have attended. Please request that they be mailed to the WKU Office of Admissions (1906 College Heights Blvd. #11020 | Bowling Green, KY 42101-1020 | (270) 745-2551)
- View Transfer Credit Equivalencies
- Applications for Summer Sessions must be submitted by May 1st.