Book Scholarship Information
- The Book Scholarship Award is open to all WKU Staff, part-time and full-time, seeking a Higher Ed degree.
- Scholarships are awarded every semester to four individuals.
- Each scholarship is worth $50, usable at the WKU Store on campus.
- Money awarded is funded by donations/fundraisers, as well as matches made by the WKU Store.
- The application is made available here for a short period of time before the beginning of the Spring and Fall semesters.
- Scholarships awarded are subject to verification by tuition waiver filed with Human Resources.
- If you have any questions, you can email the Book Scholarship Committee.
Thanks to the College Heights Foundation, you can donate to the Staff Book Scholarship over the phone, by mail, or online.
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) Donations:
College Heights Foundation
1906 College Heights Blvd. 41016
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1016
Be sure to specify the donation is for the Staff Book Scholarship Fund in the College Heights Foundation.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,