The Society for Lifelong Learning at WKU offers opportunities for:
- Intellectual Development
- Personal Growth
- Cultural Stimulation
- Social Interaction
The SLL is a member driven organization dedicated to offering a wide range of high quality, intellectually stimulating, non-credit educational programs and experiences for those 50 and over. The Society encourages mature adults to gain and enhance a sense of community.
Additional Highlights & Information
- Watch Preview of Fall Term on WBKO
- Watch View From The Hill Segment
- Read the Press Release: Program Launch
- Read the Press Release: 100 Members and Start of First Term
- Read the Press Release: Society for Lifelong Learning at WKU Open House, August 30, 2015
- Harvard Health Publications Article on Lifelong Learning
What a great first term!
- 21 classes
- 30 instructors
- 111 members
- 43 Founding Members
- 4 successful Food for Thought events
Give an SLL Gift Certificate
Contact us today to find out how! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (270) 745-1912.
Dates: September 15 - November 5
Want to ensure you receive the fall catalog? Please complete the form found at: wku.edu/sll/info.php or call (270) 745-1912
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,