New Features in OU Campus 9.11
Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
There are several new features and fixes in the latest release of OU Campus.
- Can now select multiple files in a single folder to publish from the Content > Pages view
- Deleting files or folders from production no longer deletes the staging server versions
- WYSIWYG Editor now supports Internet Explorer 9
- Resolved issue with saving Iframes
- Editor no longer removes style tags
- The title attribute may now be used in object tags
- Span tags are no longer inserted when replacing highlighted text
A small bit of info that might help you when trying to link to other WKU sites.
You may have noticed problems saving forms - here is a workaround.
We have yet to successfully perform a site-wide republish, but still plan to do so.
No Featured Articles for this category
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,