New Features in OU Campus 9.11
Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
There are several new features and fixes in the latest release of OU Campus.
- Can now select multiple files in a single folder to publish from the Content > Pages view
- Deleting files or folders from production no longer deletes the staging server versions
- WYSIWYG Editor now supports Internet Explorer 9
- Resolved issue with saving Iframes
- Editor no longer removes style tags
- The title attribute may now be used in object tags
- Span tags are no longer inserted when replacing highlighted text
OmniUpdate has found a work around for the image editor in Safari.
OmniUpdate has found that the Image Editor in OU Campus will not work properly with the latest Safari/Java update to Safari 6.1
Sites with an alias starting with an t and beyond were published. For example http://www.wku.edu/testing was republished.
No Featured Articles for this category