- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Robin Madison, RN, MSN
Office: South Campus 158
Robin Madison graduated from University of Mississippi with BS (1978) degree. She received her MSN in nursing education from Regis University in 2010. Mrs. Madison has been an instructor in various locations for the past 16 years. She joined the WKU family in fall of 2012. Prior to teaching, she has nursing experience in medical surgical nursing, home health, and mental health. She currently teaches in the second semester of the Associate Degree program in Medical-Surgical Nursing I. She was awarded the star teacher award in 2005 in Mississippi.
Mrs. Madison is a member of the American Nurses Association; Kentucky Nurses Association; National League for Nursing; and Sigma Theta Tau.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,