- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Maribeth Wilson, RN, MSN
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2240
Maribeth Wilson received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from Barry University, Miami Florida in 1992. She has a previous degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Western Ontario, Canada. She was employed as a registered nurse at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach for eight years and then worked for three years as Nurse Manager on an Indian Reservation in Tucson Arizona. Ms Wilson completed her Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) degree in 2005 and then completed her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in 2007 with a major in Rural Healthcare. She has worked as a Nursing Consultant for the Florida Department of Health and was responsible for the health and wellbeing of children five and under. She has worked in a university setting for three years and in 2008 accepted a faculty position at Western Kentucky University School of Nursing. She currently is teaching Community Health Nursing. She has taught Obstetrics, Informatics, and Public Health Nursing for the School of Nursing.
In the fall of 2009, she entered the doctoral program and is currently pursuing her PhD through the University of South Africa. She is a member of KNA, NLN, ANA, and Sigma Theta Tau.