- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Office Associate & Academic Advisor
Office: C139 South Campus
Lynnita is the office and advising associate for the School of Nursing-ASN program. She graduated from Western Kentucky University with a Bachelors of Science in Public Health in 2010 and earned her Master’s in Public Health in 2013. She has been working with the nursing program since May 1997.
Lynnita is also a part time faculty member teaching Personal Health for the Liberal Arts and Science Department at South Campus.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,