- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Lori Fox, MSN, RN
Clinical Assistant Professor
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2218
Lori Fox serves as a clinical instructor in the School of Nursing at WKU. Ms. Fox graduated from Murray State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree in 1985 and from Western Kentucky University with a Master of Science in Nursing Education Degree in 2001.
Her teaching experience began as an instructor at Bowling Green Technical College in the LPN Program. In 2007, she came to WKU to teach in the Pre-licensure BSN Program. She currently teaches Nursing Fundamentals and Medical Surgical Nursing I. She continues to work part-time as a Registered Nurse in the community.
Prior to teaching, Ms. Fox was employed as a registered nurse for 20 years. She has clinical experience in the areas of Medical Surgical Nursing; I.V. Therapy; Staff Development; Rehabilitation Nursing; and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing. In 1995, she obtained certification in Continuing Education and Staff Development. In 2002, she obtained certification in Rehabilitative Nursing.
Ms. Fox is a member of the American Nurses Association; Kentucky Nurses Association; National League for Nurses; Sigma Theta Tau, Kappa Theta Chapter and is a member of other local and regional professional organizations.