- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Kim Link, PMHNP
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2234
Phone: (270) 745-5641
Kim Phillips Link obtained her Masters of Nursing degree from Vanderbilt University in 2006. She received her Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology from WKU in 2004. Ms. Phillips Link is certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Phillips Link has previously been employed at a community mental health center in West Tennessee, at Vanderbilt University Student Health Center, and at Western Kentucky University Health Services.
Teaching at WKU
Ms. Phillips Link teaches Mental Health Nursing in the BSN program. Ms. Phillips Link has a Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education and plans to become a Certified Nurse Educator (CNE). Ms. Phillips Link is currently pursuing her Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,