- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Jeanette Gullett, RN, MSN
Office: South Campus C155
Jeanette Gullett received her RN diploma in 1997 from St. Joseph Nursing School in Memphis. Then she received her BSN from Grand Canyon University in 2010 and then her MSN in 2011. She and her husband moved to Kentucky in 2010. She worked at CHC in the Specialty Unit as prn and then worked at Bowling Green Tech as a nursing instructor prior to coming to work in the ADN program at South Campus.
After graduating in 1997 she worked in areas that include: ICU stepdown, CV step-down, outpatient surgery, ICU, home health, Director of nursing in long term care and then settled into an administrative supervisor position for 3 years. She started the PICC line team while in her supervisor role and educated other nurses in becoming PICC line certified. She spent a year in oncology and has done several travel nursing jobs.
Other interest includes medical missions where she has traveled to South Africa, Philippines, Brazil and Honduras.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,