Expand your learning opportunities.
Spend a semester or an academic year at one of over 183 campuses throughout the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Pay WKU tuition, while taking courses that may complement your WKU degree.
Why choose NSE?
- Expand your learning opportunities
- Add value to any WKU degree by expanding the course offerings
- Develop a greater appreciation of people and cultures throughout America
- Broaden personal and educational perspectives
- Explore new areas of study
- Learn from different professors
- Experience personal growth
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Acquire life skills
- Live in a different area
- Investigate graduate schools
- Seek future employment
- Become more independent and resourceful
All forms and the WKU NSE Student Manual (required reading) are found on the link to the left.
What is NSE? Learn More.
The NSE website provides the most detailed information about all of your exchange opportunities.
- Post-Conference Placement - Options are Limited.
- Spring 2015:
October 15, 2014
- For 2015 Academic Year:
- Fall 2015:
February 14, 2015
- Application Fee of $200
Required after interview
Advising and Guidance
- For individuals or groups to get you rolling with the NSE process, set up an appointment with the WKU NSE Advisor.
Office: Tate Page Hall 104
The information on this website is provided for your convenience, but the WKU NSE Student Manual is the official source for all guidelines, rules and procedures for decisions related to your participation in NSE. It is expected that you will review this handbook.
WKU is not liable for accidents or injuries sustained in transit to host schools or during the exchange program. Make sure you have adequate major medical insurance coverage. WKU is not liable for any dissatisfaction with an exchange placement or experience.
Get the NSE iphone app. click logo.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,