- Loan period - 28 days for all students. Overdue fines are charged to all students. For more information, visit the Circulation page.
- Check out our special services for faculty members.
- Check out our special services for graduate students.
Interlibrary Loan for Faculty, Staff, & Students
- Interlibrary loan is available via the ILLiad online system for staff, students, and faculty.
- Visit the Interlibrary Loan page for details.
- Paula Bowles, Obligations Assistant
- Janet Cline, Late Night Circulation Supervisor
- Phillip Edwards, Circulation Assistant
- Dan Forrest, Associate Professor, Access Services Coordinator
- Kathy Foushee, Evening Circulation Supervisor
- Ken Foushee, Interlibrary Loan Specialist
- Shizhen Gao, Senior Interlibrary Loan Assistant
- Selina Langford, Senior Interlibrary Loan Assistant
- Churng Lin, Java City Lobby Assistant
- Allison Sircy, Java City Lobby Assistant
- Barbara Smith, Weekend Circulation Supervisor
- Robert Thornton, Jr., Late-Night and Weekend Security
- Gary Whittle, Circulation Desk Supervisor
- Doug Wiles, Library Security Coordinator
- AskUs! (Reference Services)
- Access Services
- Educational Resources Center
- Electronic Information Resources
- Elizabethtown-Fort Knox Library
- Extended Library Services
- Glasgow Library
- Government Documents | Law
- Interlibrary Loan
- Information Literacy
- Owensboro Library
- Reserve Materials
- Visual & Performing Art Library
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,