Enterprise Systems supports critical, central IT systems such as E-mail, Banner, TopNet, Portal, Active Directory, the WKU web server, and many others. We are located on the 3rd floor of Mass Media and Technology Hall (MMTH).
Security and Identity Management
- NetID account creation and maintenance
- VPN account creation and maintenance
- Security policy creation and enforcement
- Security scanning and threat detection
- Anti-virus and anti-malware system administration.
- Physical and virtual server hosting and maintenance
- File share provisioning and security
- Server backups and disaster recovery preparation
- E-mail, archiving, and spam control administration
- Storage infrastructure support and administration
- 24x7, third-level support of all critical systems
- Enterprise database support and administration
- Enterprise database backups and replication
- Application support for ERP and related systems
- Scripting and programming for ERP data manipulation
- Initiation and monitoring of nightly jobs
- System backup support and monitoring
- Large-scale printing and test scanning/scoring
Support and Training
- Project management for inter-departmental IT projects
- Second-level support for ERP and related systems
- Training services for ERP use and data access
A complete list of IT services is available via the navigation menu above. Please contact our offices if we can be of assistance.
WKU is always growing
TopperTech - Student IT Support was featured on WBKO's View from the Hill. Click the heading to learn more.
|All Systems are OK|
|2/9||3:00pm||Mediasite User Training|
|2/10||1:30pm||Advanced OU Campus - Galleries and Foms|
|2/11||10:00am||Mediasite User Training|
Contact IT Helpdesk
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,