Enterprise Systems supports critical, central IT systems such as E-mail, Banner, TopNet, Portal, Active Directory, the WKU web server, and many others. We are located on the 3rd floor of Mass Media and Technology Hall (MMTH).
Security and Identity Management
- NetID account creation and maintenance
- VPN account creation and maintenance
- Security policy creation and enforcement
- Security scanning and threat detection
- Anti-virus and anti-malware system administration.
- Physical and virtual server hosting and maintenance
- File share provisioning and security
- Server backups and disaster recovery preparation
- E-mail, archiving, and spam control administration
- Storage infrastructure support and administration
- 24x7, third-level support of all critical systems
- Enterprise database support and administration
- Enterprise database backups and replication
- Application support for ERP and related systems
- Scripting and programming for ERP data manipulation
- Initiation and monitoring of nightly jobs
- System backup support and monitoring
- Large-scale printing and test scanning/scoring
Support and Training
- Project management for inter-departmental IT projects
- Second-level support for ERP and related systems
- Training services for ERP use and data access
A complete list of IT services is available via the navigation menu above. Please contact our offices if we can be of assistance.
Upgrades to increase ease of use and reliability for our users.
AT&T 2G Network discontinuing in 2017
|All Systems are OK|
|10/13||1:30pm||Adobe Connect Pro Training Refresher|
|10/14||10:00am||Advanced OU Campus - Galleries and Foms|
|10/19||2:00pm||OU Campus CMS Training|
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,