IT’s Communication Technologies Department provides and maintains a comprehensive voice and video communications system utilized to service the needs of the entire WKU community.
- Campus Calling
- Local and long distance calling
- Voice mail
- Facsimile reception and transmission
- Wire communication pathways for the campus voice network and other signaling circuits
- Planning and engineering for telephone services
Audio Video Services
- Audio Video installation and design
- Campus wide Audio Video Technical Support Center
- Virtual Conferencing solutions including: video conferencing classrooms and conference rooms (IVS), hosted audio conferences, and desktop conferences
- Advertising service for the campus community. Post WKU related content to multiple digital signage screens located on main and regional campuses.
- Design services available.
- Wireless network
- Internet and voice connectivity
To view a complete list of all IT services please select the 'Services' link on the navigation menu above.
The 2014-2015 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 11.
IT has a new person, but a familiar face, in charge of the division.
|9/3||9:00am||OUCampus CMS Training|
|9/4||9:30am||Blackboard Assessments Workshop|
|9/4||3:00pm||Introduction to Tegrity|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.