Audiovisual Technical Support Center
The Audiovisual Technical Support Center is WKU’s call center for Interactive Video Classes, Classroom Technology, Desktop Video Conferencing, and all other A/V Technology throughout the WKU campus. The support center provides basic customer support by documenting your problems, trouble-shooting (IVS classes), and helpdesk case tracking.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- The A/ V Technical Support Center operates Monday – Friday (some Saturdays, depending on class schedule), 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (Fall and Spring Terms).
Winter and Summer Semesters
- Winter and Summer Terms, operating hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or when IVS classes are in session.
- IVS Classrooms/IVS Conference Rooms
- Desktop Video Conferencing (Adobe, Skype, etc.)
- Classroom Technology (projectors, document cameras, speakers, classroom computers, etc.)
- Other A/V Technology
For questions or problems relating to A/ V across WKU, please call the Audiovisual Technical Support Center at 270-745-3809. We will take your information and route your case to the appropriate technical personnel.
Follow @wkuIT on Twitter for announcements, facts, and helpful hints on all things IT at WKU.
You may now be able to solve your technical issue or question using our Knowledge Base. Click the heading to learn more.
|9/2||9:30am||Changes in Managing Blackboard Assignments|
|9/2||2:00pm||Adobe Connect Pro Training Workshop|
|9/3||1:00pm||Adobe Connect Pro Training Workshop|
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,