The Academic Technology department provides services to WKU students, faculty, and staff, including:
- Student Technology Centers
- Technology Training
- Software and Media Services
- Technology Resource Center
- Support for departmental labs and classrooms
- Technology support consultants for WKU colleges
Please visit or contact our offices if we can offer any assistance.
The 2012-2013 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 13.
The IT Helpdesk has expanded live chat support hours.
|All Systems are OK|
|5/24||10:00am||Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Advanced|
|6/5||2:00pm||Blackboard Upgrade - General Improvements|
|6/6||10:00am||Blackboard Upgrade - Grade Related Improvements|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.