The Academic Technology department provides services to WKU students, faculty, and staff, including:
- Student Technology Centers
- Technology Training
- Software and Media Services
- Technology Resource Center
- Support for departmental labs and classrooms
- Technology support consultants for WKU colleges
Please visit or contact our offices if we can offer any assistance.
For Fall 2013, the IT Division implemented a new online service request system allowing you to report problems and seek assistance online.
The 2013-2014 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 12.
|3/12||1:00pm||OUCampus CMS Training|
|3/20||9:30am||OUCampus CMS Training|
|3/24||1:30pm||OUCampus CMS Training|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.