Thanksgiving Break Parking and Transit
|Date: Monday, November 18th, 2013||Return|
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st at 4:30 p.m. (all student zones become All Permit zones).
- WKU football game day parking is in effect for Saturday, November 30th.
- Please see the following links for reserved lots, road closings, and tailgating information.
- No regular Topper Transit Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st.
- The Shopping Shuttle will have service on Wednesday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (on the hour).
- No ADA service will be provided other than the Wednesday and Saturday Shopping Shuttle.
Please visit us at www.wku.edu/transportation or contact us at 270-745-2361 with any questions.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Continue using your current permit until 8/15/14.
July 29th - Aug 4th
July 28th - Aug 1st
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets