Transit Alert: Tuesday, October 15th
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
Due to the home football game on Tuesday, October 15th, transit services will operate on a reduced schedule as follows:
- The Blue Line and the Red Line will stop at 4:30 PM when Avenue of Champions closes.
- The White Line will run a modified route 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Service will be maintained on a 15 minute service frequency between Main Campus and South Campus.
- On the Main Campus, the White Line will travel up and down Normal Street using the following bus stops: Campbell Lane, South Campus, Creason, Jones Jaggers, Ransdell Hall, Helm Library, EST, The Hill, COHH, Virginia Garrett, MMTH, and PFT.
- The Green Line will be on a normal route and schedule, though delays can be expected due to event traffic.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com with questions.
Learn how your sleep and sleep habits can decrease your health and raise your health risks!
Many of us drive on a daily basis. Find out the stats on how many people are driving drowsy and why it is important to get enough rest.
Learn about burning fat and whether or not you can control where you lose it!
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets