Transit Alert: Tuesday, October 15th
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
Due to the home football game on Tuesday, October 15th, transit services will operate on a reduced schedule as follows:
- The Blue Line and the Red Line will stop at 4:30 PM when Avenue of Champions closes.
- The White Line will run a modified route 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Service will be maintained on a 15 minute service frequency between Main Campus and South Campus.
- On the Main Campus, the White Line will travel up and down Normal Street using the following bus stops: Campbell Lane, South Campus, Creason, Jones Jaggers, Ransdell Hall, Helm Library, EST, The Hill, COHH, Virginia Garrett, MMTH, and PFT.
- The Green Line will be on a normal route and schedule, though delays can be expected due to event traffic.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Reduce seasonal allergy symptoms in your home by following several tips.
Do you need to walk 10,000 steps a day to be healthy? The health benefits of using a pedometer.
March 12 - March 16
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets