Winter Term Intersession Parking and Transit Changes
|Date: Thursday, December 13th, 2012||Return to Archive|
- All student (Housing & Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (all current WKU permits honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm ONLY.
- Green Line will also run on Wednesdays and Saturday s from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm during Winter Break (December 15th – January 1st). No other transit service available.
To view an Intersession parking map, click HERE.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
You've probably heard of "runner's high" and "yoga bliss" -- feelings of euphoria that can come after periods of exercise. And maybe you've heard people talk about how they "have" to work out -- as though if they didn't exercise, they'd suffer severe phy
If you thought smoking a joint occasionally was OK, a new study released Tuesday suggests you might want to reconsider.
(CNN) -- Juicing -- if you believe its avid fans -- is a great way to detox the body, prevent disease and lose weight.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets