Winter Term Intersession Parking (Click here for more)
|Date: Monday, January 2nd, 2012||Return to Archive|
Winter Term 2012
Parking & Transit
Intersession services will be in effect during the Winter Term,
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm – 8pm ONLY.
Additional information may be found at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation/policies/intersession.php
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday Jan. 23, 2012.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets