Winter Term Intersession Parking (Click here for more)
|Date: Monday, January 2nd, 2012||Return to Archive|
Winter Term 2012
Parking & Transit
Intersession services will be in effect during the Winter Term,
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm – 8pm ONLY.
Additional information may be found at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation/policies/intersession.php
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday Jan. 23, 2012.
May 27th - May 31st
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
Map and Tentative Schedule
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.