- You must be in Good Standing
- You must meet with one of your Honors advisers, Ami or Wolfgang. If you don’t meet with either of us, you won’t be able to register early.
- Please make the appointment by calling 270-745-2081, and not by email as this would take much longer for all of us. Thanks!
- To get priority registration, you must also have met with your advisor in your major
- So only if you have met with us AND your advisor in your major will you get priority registration
- Since unfortunately too many students wait until the last minute, the earlier you come see your advisors, the better your chances of actually getting priority registration
For 2nd & 3rd year students
- Mon, Feb 25, 4-5pm, Bates Classroom
- Thu, Feb 28, 8-9pm, Bates Classroom
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,