Full Time Engineering Employment Opportunities
Full time engineering employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Click on the companies below and on the right to view more details about each opportunity and instructions for submitting your resumes and cover letters. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity.
You may also contact our Career Services center at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have your opening posted to Top Jobs, our online job search tool for WKU students and alumni. You may email a word document containing your job advertisement to EmployerRelations@wku.edu and a Career Services Staff member will post the job within 48 hours.
Engineering Full Time Job Opportunities- Spring 2013 :
- ABB Robotics Opening-Parts/Technical Sales- KY & TN territory-travel required. If you are interested in applying you may email your resumes to Austin Schroll, Sales Manager, at email@example.com. Austin is a 2009 WKU ME alumni. Click HERE for more information on the job and HERE to view their website. Posted April 2013.
- Aleris Rolled Products - Lewisport KY- EE or ME Entry Level Opening: Click HERE for details and to apply. Click HERE to visit their website.
- Altec Industries - Elizabethtown KY and other National locations: Click HERE to view their brochure. Click HERE to search their career site for current engineering openings and apply online.
- Bastian Solutions: National locations including Louisville KY and IN locations- You may view all current full time job openings HERE. If interested please apply on their website. They hire mostly EEs and MEs but currently have a CE opening for a Cement Composite Materials Engineer. If you apply online, you may also email your resume to Bobby Lindsey, Project Manager & WKU ME alumni. Click HERE to view Bobby's contact information and recent email concerning the job openings. Posted 4/11/13.
- BG Area Chamber of Commerce- Sites & Building Project Manager. Click HERE for details & to apply. Entry level CEs are encouraged to apply.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners - Owensboro, KY and Houston, TX and other National Locations. Click HERE to view their brochure. Click HERE to visit their website and view & apply for current openings. I have extra brochures in my office if you'd like to stop by-EBS 3104.
- Bridgestone Corporation - Morrison TN Location -Click HERE to view their full time Electrical Engineering job openings and to apply.
- C&I Engineering- Full time opportunities for CEs, MEs, and EEs. Click HERE to view their brochure. Click HERE to visit their website. To submit your resume and cover letter for consideration, please email as an attachment to Chris Hennessey, their HR Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Daicel Safety- Beaver Dam, KY-Immediate opening for a FT Production Planner. Any Engineering graduates or recent graduates interested in production planning are encouraged to apply. Click HERE for details and to apply. Posted: May 2, 2013.
- Davert USA Inc.- Bowling Green, KY- Multiple full time & temporary openings. Engineering students are encouraged to apply. Click HERE to view open positions & to apply. Click HERE to visit their website. Posted May 2013.
- Delta Faucets in Morgantown KY- Maintenance Technician Opening. Click HERE for details & to apply. Posted: April 2013.
- HMB Engineering: Click HERE to view their brochure. If interested in applying for their CE openings, please apply online through their website HERE by clicking on their Career Link.
- TEKsystems Electrical Engineering Openings- Nashville area: They currently have 5 EE openings in the Nashville area. Click HERE for more details and contact information. Posted: Mar. 18, 2013.
- DDS Engineering in Bowling Green KY- FT CE Openings. Click HERE to view the current FT openings for land surveying and civil engineering. To apply for any of these openings, you may eamil your resume and salary history to Sharon Smith at email@example.com . This company is owned by Mr. Dennis Smith who serves on our WKU CE Advisory board. Posted: March 26, 2013.
- Gryphon Environmental in Hartford, KY(Ohio county)- FT ME Opening.Visit their website at HERE. Click HERE to view the job description and details. To apply, you may email your resume to Mr. Chad Estes, Project/Controls Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Posted 4/4/13.
- Summit Polymers in Elizabethtown KY- FT Entry Level Engineer Mechanical Engineering opening. Click HERE for job description. You may apply online HERE and also email your resume to Jessica Stewart, HR Manager, at email@example.com. Posted 4/4/13.
Additional Full Time Engineering Job Opportunities:
- City of Owensboro- Assistant City Engineer Opening- Seeking qualified CE candidates. Will consider a new or recent graduate meeting the job qualificaitons. Click HERE for more details & to apply. Deadline to Apply is May 31, 2013. Posted: 5/2/13.
- Kentucky Copper - Morgantown KY: Process Engineer- Click HERE to view job description. To apply for any Kentucky Copper opportunities, you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email Megan White at email@example.com. She is their HR Manager. Posted: May 13, 2013.
- Kirby Building Systems-Portland, TN: Designer & Designer Engineer Openings. Seeking BS Civil Engr graduates & prefer EIT. Click HERE for details. Applicants must apply through Career Builder by May 31, 2013. Posted: May 15, 2013.
- Louisville Gas & Electric- Louisville, KY: Engineer I/Gas Engineering & Planning Opening- Click HERE for job description. Applicants must apply online at www.lge-ku/careers with Job Number 102752. Seeking CEs, EEs, or ME graduates. EIT certification recommended. Posted: May 13,2013.
- Lumberman's Wholesale Distributors, Inc.-Nashville, TN: Immediate Design Engineer Opening. Seeking Civil Engineering majors or Construction Science. Click HERE to view job details. You may email your resumes to Mr. Phil Duke, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him to gather more information. Posted: May 13, 2013.
- Pan Oston - Bowling Green KY: Design Engineering Opening - Mechanical Engineers are encouraged to apply. Click HERE for job description. To apply, email your resume and salary history to Resumes@panoston.com and specify the position you are applying for. Visit their website at www.panoston.com for more information on their company.
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems - Scottsville, KY and Edmonton, KY and other National locations including Lexington KY,Marysville OH, and Northville MI. Click HERE to view their current job openings. Click on Job Openings and apply through their site. You may also email your resumes directly to Resumes@Sewsus.com and someone here in their corporate office will retrieve it and direct it to the appropriate HR manager. If you are interested in inquiring about current or future openings at their Scottsville KY location, you may email your resume to Rayna Falls, their HR Plant Mgr, at email@example.com . If you have interest in the Edmonton plant, please email Gretchen Bandy, their HR Plant Manager, at GBandy@sewsus.com . New Sumitomo Engineering Openings in Marysville, Ohio: EE or ME Design Engineer, EE or ME Component Engineer, SQA Engineer III, EE or ME Engineer II Posted May '13.
- Vectren Energy Corporation- Multiple National locations including Evansville, IN and other IN and OH locations. Click HERE to view their flyer. Click HERE to view their brochure. To apply and explore careers, visit www.vectren.com/careers or click HERE.
- Steve Kestler & Associates- Harrodsburg, KY - Steve is a technical recruiter out of Harrodsburg KY. He has successfully placed several of our Engineering graduates. If you are interested using a recruiter as part of your job search, contact Steve for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org . Click HERE for his full contact information.
- JP(John) Kutter with Kutter & Associates: He's a recruiter looking for entry level MEs and EEs for KY & TN openings including the Bowling Green area. Click HERE for more information. They have placed WKU engineering graduates in the past. Posted: May 2013.