Full time engineering employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Click on the companies below and on the right to view more details about each opportunity and instructions for submitting your resumes and cover letters. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at email@example.com for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity.
You may also contact our Career Services center at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have your opening posted to Top Jobs, our online job search tool for WKU students and alumni. You may email a word document containing your job advertisement to EmployerRelations@wku.edu and a Career Services Staff member will post the job within 48 hours.
If you are a WKU Engineering student or WKU alumni, you may log into TopJobs HERE with your NetID & PW to search by job id or key word.
Engineering Full Time Job Opportunities- Details on job openings listed here have been emailed to engineering students and
engineering alumni. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information. Job
opening details have also been posted to TopJobs.
September 2014-December 2014:
- ABB Robotics-Bowling Green KY location-: Seeking field service engineer. www.abb.com/robotics
- Alliant Technologies- Louisville KY: Multiple EE openings in Controls and Hardware positions
- Bowling Green Metalforming: Seeking to fill multiple Engineering positions due to expansion including Controls, Welding, Process, Quality, Mfg., CAD, Tooling, and Maintenance Engineers. Contact Jenn Stott at email@example.com for details. Jenn is the site manager for BG Metalforming. These are permanent positions and selected engineers will be employees of BG Metalforming.
- Chism Automation in Somerset KY: Seeking FT Controls Engineer.
- DocAir- Middle TN: Seeking Project Manager
- FarmersRECC in Glasgow KY: Seeking Project Design Manager
- Freund Andrus Construction-Horse Cave KY: Seeking Civil Engineer for large warehouse project work.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition-Bowling Green KY: Seeking Software Integration Specialist
- JKutter & Associates seeking Process Engineer for Springfield KY location
- Kerr Greulich-Louisville KY: Seeking entry level Electrical Engineer
- LG&E and KY Utilities- seeking engineers for multiple openings; visit www.lge-ku.com/careers to apply
- Lyons Company-Glasgow KY: Seeking Mechanical Engineer for immediate opening
- National Steel Erection, Inc-Owensboro KY: Seeking FT Project Assistant.
- Nemak- Glasgow KY: Seeking full time ME to fill a staff engineering position. Will consider a Dec.'14 or May '15 upcoming ME graduate.
- NSE Power- Owenboro KY: Seeking Project Engineer
- Span Tech-Glasgow KY: Seeking Design Engineer
- Stewart Richey-Bowling Green KY: Seeking Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
- Sumitomo Scottsville KY plant: Seeking to hire a full time Mechanical Engineer. Prefer a May 2015 graduate. Interested applicants may email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tekno-Cave City KY: Seeking Mechanical Engineer I
- T.RAD North America-Hopkinsville KY: Seeking to fill multiple openings-Sales Engineer, Design Engineer, and Project Manager
- TRC Cincinnati OH-Seeking CE to fill Bridge Engineer opening
- Amtech LLC-Russellville KY: Seeking BSME to fill an engineering opening at their facility. They are an OEM for Dust Collectors. Interested applicants may email resumes or questions to Mr. Mark Edgar, CEO, at email@example.com.
- Atmos Energy-Owensboro KY:Seeking qualified engineer for an intermediate level position responsible for assisting in the design, development, and execution of engineering efforts to ensure natural gas availability, public safety, and compliance. Applicants may apply online at Atmos Careers: KMD3675. Desire BS Engineering degree & 1 year of natural gas industry experience.
- Aleris Rolled Products North America: EE opening in Richmond VA. Other engineering openings at their Lewisport KY facility. Visit www.aleris.com/careers/americas.
- Division 5 Fabricators-Russellville KY: They are seeking a BSME or comparable degree to fill Operations Manager position. They mfg. dumpsters for waste connections including Scott Waste. Interested applicants may email resumes to Mr. Bryan McIntosh at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may visit their website at www.division5fabricators.com.
- Kerr Greulich-Louisville, KY: Senior FP and Plumbing Designer Opening- Desire BSCE or BSME applicants.
- Kerr Greulich-Louisville, KY: Entry level Electrical Engineer opening. The engineer will work as an engineering assistant supporting a project team and will report to the chief Electrical Engr. Ability to achieve license is desired.
- Domtar- Hawesville KY: Electrical Engineer opening. Desire 5 years' experience in Industrial Mfg. applications;however, consideration will be given to all qualified applicants. BSEE required. Applicant must apply online.
- Edwards Moving & Rigging-Shelbyville, KY: Senior Engineer Opening. Desire BSCE with 7-10 years experience.
- American Engineers-Glasgow, KY: Multiple Civil Tech openings(desire entry level BSCEs) and Survey Party Chief opening(desire BSCE with 3 years related experience).
- DocAir- Franklin, TN: Seeking BSME to fill Diagnostician and Project Manager opening. 1-3 years' experience desired.
- Kobe-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking Forging Engineer , Casting Engineer, and Industrial Engineer. BSME preferred with 5-7 years' experience.
- Holley Performance-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking Exhaust Design Engineer, EFI Design Engineer, EFI Systems Engineer, & Induction Systems Design & Development Engr all with 3-5 years' experience. Seeking Senior Electrical Engineer with 10+ years' experience.
- Luvata-Franklin KY: Seeking ME with 3-5 years' supervisory experience but all qualified applicants will be considered. Opening is immediate and will begin on 2nd shift as a shift supervisor leading to an engineering position in 12-18 months. Interested applicants may submit resumes to Ms. Laura Feckter at email@example.com.
- Pan Oston-Bowling Green KY: Seeking Industrial Engineer to work in manufacturing methods, work force utilization, space, and workflow design, and capital equipment recommendations. Seek BS in Engineering or related discipline and 3 years' work experience. Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ProCom Heating-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking BSME to fill Mechanical Engineering opening. Will consider Entry Level.
- SCA Americas-Bowling Green, KY:Seeking Operations Engineer with 3+ years' experience.
Additional Full Time Engineering Job Opportunities:
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems - Scottsville, KY and Edmonton, KY and other National locations including Lexington KY, La Vergne TN, Marysville OH, and Northville MI. Click HERE to view their current job openings. Click on Job Openings and apply through their site. You may search by keyword "engineering" . You may also email your resumes directly to email@example.com and someone here in their corporate office will direct it to the appropriate HR manager. If you are interested in inquiring about current or future openings at their Scottsville KY location, you may email your resume to Rayna Falls, their HR Plant Mgr, at firstname.lastname@example.org . There is a full time opening for a Plastics Molding Engineer at their Scottsville plant. If you have interest in the Edmonton plant, please email Gretchen Bandy, their HR Plant Manager, at GBandy@sewsus.com .
- Steve Kestler & Associates- Harrodsburg, KY - Steve is a technical recruiter out of Harrodsburg KY. He has successfully placed several of our Engineering graduates. If you are interested using a recruiter as part of your job search, contact Steve for more information at email@example.com . Click HERE for his full contact information. He's been in touch in May & June 2014 with ME/EE openings in the Lexington area in automotive parts manufacturer industries.
- JP(John) Kutter with Kutter & Associates: He's a recruiter looking for entry level MEs and EEs for KY & TN openings including the Bowling Green area. Click HERE for more information. They have placed WKU engineering graduates in the past.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,