2015/2016 Engineering Internship or Co-op Employment Opportunities
Engineering internship and co-op employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. You may also log into TopJobs to view more details and to apply. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity at email@example.com .
Employers may also email a word document of the job description to Career Services at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have the opening posted to TopJobs, our online job search database for WKU students and alumni.
2015/2016 Engineering Internship & Co-op Opportunities:Details on openings listed here have been emailed to engineering students & posted in TopJobs. Contact Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more detailed information on openings posted here.
August 2015 - December 2015:
- Bowling Green Metalforming/COSMA:- Seeking manufacturig and quality engineering interns to work during the fall around their class schedules. Notices emailed to students in August. Seeking junior/senior level ME/EE students.
- Fruit of the Loom-Bowling Green KY: Seeking ME or EE junior or senior to work as an IT Engineering intern in their Engineering Solutions group for AY 15/16. Interested students may email Ms. Candi Lee, HR Manger, at email@example.com with their resumes.
- Kobe Aluminum-Bowling Green KY: Seeking ME Jr or Sr level student for a mfg. intern opening for AY 15/16. Interested students may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Small is a HR Specialist with Kobe Al.
- LG&E and Kentucky Utilities- Seeking spring 2016 Engineering co-ops for multiple KY locations. Job details & locations can be found at www.lge-ku/careers. Students must apply online to be fully considered. Type in key word engineering to view all available engineering openings. Must have completed So year in engineering and have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems-Scottsville KY: Seeking an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering student to work as an engineering intern during the school year. Employer will work around your class schedule. The position will assist in the automated assembly area to determine areas of improvement. Identify equipment & process improvements. Students may email resumes to Ms. Rayna Falls, HR Manager, at email@example.com.
- Thomas & Betts- Portland TN: Seeking ME or EE jr or sr level student to work as a manufacturing intern this year. You may email resumes to Ms. Peggy Jordan, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Trace Die Cast- Bowling Green:Seeking ME or EE jr or sr level student to work in their Machining Plant part time around their class schedule this year not to exceed 29 hrs/week. Minimum pay rate is $10/hour. Email resumes to Ms. Brenda Polley, HR Manager, at email@example.com .
Additional 2015/2016 Engineering Internship & Co-op Employment Opportunities:
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,