2014/2015 Engineering Internship or Co-op Employment Opportunities
Engineering internship and co-op employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at email@example.com for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. You may also log into TopJobs to view more details and to apply. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employers may also email a word document of the job description to Career Services at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have the opening posted to TopJobs, our online job search database for WKU students and alumni.
2014/2015 Engineering Internship & Co-op Opportunities:Details on openings listed here have been emailed to engineering students. Contact Debbie Berry at email@example.com if you need more detailed information on openings posted here.
August 2014 - December 2014:
- Alliant Technologies-Louisville KY: Seeking EE student to intern or co-op for Spring 2015 or Summer 2015
- Bridgestone Co-op in Morrison TN: Details will be posted in Jan. 2015 for this one year continuous co-op running (May 2015-Aug 2016)
- Gryphon Environmental- Hartford KY: Seeking Engineering intern to work part time during the school year and full time during summer 2015
- KS Ware-Bowling Green KY office- Seeking CE engineering intern
- LG&E and Kentucky Utilities- Seeking summer 2015 Engineering interns. Job details & locations will be posted in January 2015
- Lord Corporation-Bowling Green KY: Seeking Engineering Co-op to work part time during the school year and full time during the summer
- Pella-Murray KY : Seeking Mechanical Engineering intern for Spring 2015/Summer 2015 extended co-op
- Stewart Richey- Bowling Green KY: Seeking Mechanical Engineering intern with strong AutoCAD skills
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems-Scottsville KY: Seeking an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering student to work as an engineering intern during the school year. Employer will work around your class schedule. The position will assist in the automated assembly area to determine areas of improvement. Identify equipment & process improvements. Students may email resumes to Ms. Rayna Falls, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems-Edmonton KY: Seeking summer 2015 Engineering intern. You may email resumes to Ms. Gretchen Bandy, HR Manager, at email@example.com
- Unipres- Portland TN- Seeking Engineering interns to work part time during the school year performing line observations, establishing staffing and production efficiencies, and recommending future improvement activities
- USA Engineering Jobs- visit www.usajobs.gov/studentsandgrads for more information
- New Mather Metals-Franklin, KY: Seeking ME engineering student to work as summer engineering intern and continue on part-time during fall semester. The intern will complete a variety of continuous improvement projects in multiple plant production floor areas. Click HERE to view job details. Interested applicants may email their resumes to Ms. Eileen Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Coleman is their HR Manager.
Additional 2014/2015 Engineering Internship & Co-op Employment Opportunities:
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,