2013/2014 Engineering Internship or Co-op Employment Opportunities
Engineering internship and co-op employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at email@example.com for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. If a TopJobs ID number is listed, please log into TopJobs to view more details and to apply. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employers may also email a word document of the job description to Career Services at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have the opening posted to TopJobs, our online job search database for WKU students and alumni.
Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Engineering Internship & Co-op Opportunities:
- Bowling Green Municipal Utilities-Bowling Green KY: Seeking ME and CE summer interns. Click HERE to view pdf & to apply by March 29, 2014. Find more information & flier on TopJobs, Job ID # 39746. Intern Positions are in the areas of Water Systems Engr & Hyrdraulic analysis.
- Bridgestone - Morrison TN: Seeking BSME for one year co-op position beginning on June 1st and lasting 14 months. Salary is $15/hour and benefits are available. Apply by Mar. 5, 2014. Click HERE to view pdf & to apply. You should seek your adviser approval to accept this option. Lana Kunkel in Career Services can help with IDST 369-Field Experience to hold your place in school for financial aid.
- Emerson in Russellville KY: Seeking engineering intern. Click HERE for description & details to apply.
- J.M.Smuckers- Scottsville, KY: Seeking EE or ME engineering intern for their Scottsville plant.
- SCA Americas- Bowling Green KY: Seeking engineering intern. Click here for more details & to apply.
- Sumitomo- Scottsville, KY: Seeking engineering EE or ME intern for their plant. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and specify Engineering intern and which plant location you are interested in- Scottsville or Edmonton. If you need more information, contact Ms. Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC-Bowling Green, Ky: Seeking 4 part time co-op engineers for the plant located in South Flex-Park. Desire Mechanical Engineering students. Click HERE to view the job description & to apply.
- J.M.Smucker Summer 2014 Engineering Internship-Scottsville KY: Seeking EE or ME students who are currently So, Jr, or Sr classifications in their engineering programs. To apply, visit www.smuckercareers.com , Click on the careers tab, click view job opportunities, & filter to the Scottsville, KY plant location. You may click HERE to view the job opening. Posted 11/21/13.
September 2013 Postings:
- Dixie-Bowling Green KY:Seeking temporary CAD Operator for fall 2013. Require mid-high level proficiencey with AutoCad. Estimated project hours: 80 hrs. Completion date: Dec. 2013. Click HERE to view job description & to apply. Emailed on Aug. 27, 2013. Posted:9/10/13.
August 2013 Postings:
- Douglas Autotech Corporation- Hopkinsville KY:Seeking Engineering interns/co-ops. They manufacture steering columns for several automobiles. If you would like to submit your resumes for consideration, email them to Ms. Julie Farrie, Quality Manager, at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org . Click the following links to view the job descriptions: Quality Engineering Intern and Manufacturing Engineering Intern. Posted: Aug.8,2013.
- Gryphon Environmental-Hartford,KY: Seeking ME full time co-op or recent graduate. Click HERE for details & to apply. Posted: 8/22/13.
- Midmark Corp.-Glasgow KY:See June posting below. They are still actively seeking a Mechanical Engineering student to work as a parallel co-op for the 2013/2014 academic year. They will work with the student on scheduling work hours around their class schedule. Click HERE for details. Posted: Aug. 8, 2013
- Quad/Graphics- Franklin KY: Seeking ME or EE Intern to work at least 15 hrs/week and possibly work some weekends as needed. Seeking So, Jr, or Sr classifications in their engineering programs. Click HERE for more details & to apply. Posted: Aug. 22, 2013.
- SCA Americas- Bowling Green, KY: Seeking ME Engineering Intern to work 15-20 hrs/week around their class schedule for the academic year. Will consider So, Jr, or Sr classifications in their ME program. Click HERE for details & to apply. Posted: Aug. 22, 2013
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems-Scottsville, KY:Current opening for a sophomore,junior or senior Electrical or Mechanical Engineering student to assist in the automated assembly area. The intern will work as part of the engineering & manufacturing staff team. They have just had a successful experience with a WKU Engineering summer intern & are eager to find someone for the 2013/2014 school year and will allow flexible work hours around your class schedule. Click HERE for more details & to apply. Posted: Aug. 8, 2013.
- TS Performance- Bowling Green KY- Seeking Mechanical Engineering student to work as an intern/parallel co-op for the 2013/2014 academic year. Could lead to future full time offer. They manufacture electronic modules & chips for diesel applications for trucks & tractors. Also mfg & sell data logging software for racing & tractor pulling. Click HERE for more details and for directions to apply. Posted: 8/8/13.
June-July 2013 Postings:
- Baron Blakeslee SFC in Bowling Green KY- Seeking a Mechanical Engineering intern to work in a parallel co-op. Full time this summer & part time during the school year. Click HERE to view details & to apply. Posted: 7/2/13.
- Boeing Internships & Co-ops-Multiple National Locations: For more information and to apply, reference TopJobs ID 37046 or visit the Boeing Website to view current openings and to apply. Posted: 6/5/2013.
- Dana Corporation- Glasgow, KY- Summer Intern/Parallel Co-op: Seeking ME Junior or Senior student to work full time during summer 2013 & part time during the school year around their class schedule. They anticipate the position leading to a full time engineering opportunity upon graduation. Click HERE for details & to apply. Posted: 6/12/13.
- Halton Company Research & Development Engineering Intern- Scottsville, KY- Mechanical Engineering Juniors or Seniors with an interest in thermal-fluids sciences are encouraged to apply. Click HERE for a detailed job description & for directions to apply. Posted: 7/29/13.
- Midmark Corp. - Glasgow KY-Immediate opening for a ME Co-op for Summer 2013 continuing during the school year. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience in product testing & design in a manufacturing environment. The co-op will be supervised by a Design Engineer. The Midmark Glasgow location specializes in the design and production of wooden dental furniture serving dental market needs. This includes fabricating all of the needed solid surface & laminate tops. Click HERE for more details & directions to apply. Posted: 6/27/13.
- SpanTech - Glasgow KY- Immediate Mechanical Engineering Intern Opening in Design. Desire a parallel co-op arrangement (full time hours in the summer & part time hours during the school year). Click HERE for more details & to apply. Click HERE to visit their website.Posted: 7/2/13.
Additional 2013/2014 Engineering Internship & Co-op Employment Opportunities:
- LG&E,KU Spring 2014 Co-op Openings-Multiple KY locations including Louisville: Must apply online at www.lge-ku.com/careers. Must have completed So year in Engineering and have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Click HERE to view the list of openings & descriptions. Most Spring co-ops will employ students from January-April.
- UPS(United Parcel Service) Full Time, Co-op, & Internship Openings in Louisville KY-Visit www.upsjobs.com to view a complete list of jobs & to apply. TopJobs ID 37173. Posted: June 17, 2013.