It is the responsibility of the student to insure that all application materials are on file with the Department of Allied Health, Program of Dental Hygiene. You may confirm by calling 270-745-2427.
- Complete all required prerequisite courses.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher and a grade of "C" or better in each prerequisite class.
September 1-December 1
- Application for the Program of Dental Hygiene. Print and complete application
- ACT or SAT scores. We accept scores recorded on official high school transcripts or from the ACT/SAT company. If submitting from the company, you will want the scores sent to your home first, then mailed the Department of Allied Health.
Due by January 10th
- All official post-high school/university transcripts with current or most recent semester final grades (this includes current WKU student applicants). If enrolled in fall semester courses, request the transcript to be sent after grades for the fall semester have been recorded.
- Official job shadow documentation. Print and complete Job Shadowing Form
All Application Materials are due to the Program of Dental Hygiene, located within the Department of Allied Health at Western Kentucky University.Students will be contacted via the email address given on their application.
Mail all application materials to:
Program of Dental Hygiene
Department of Allied Health
1906 College Heights Blvd.
Bowling Green, Ky 42101-1032
Materials can also be brought to the
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,