Want More Information?
Fill out our quick inquiry and a helpful representative will contact you.Request More Information
RN to BSN
The RN to BSN curriculum is designed to build on the education registered nurses (RNs) received in their AD programs.
Students will expand their knowledge base in:
- Leadership and management
- Teaching and learning
- Communication and collaboration
- Critical thinking
- Health promotion and wellness
- Evidence-based interventions
- Community/public health
- Professional issues
- Offers nursing courses using online delivery method
- Limited on-campus meetings
- Allows students to challenge 3 nursing courses (9 credit hours)
- Offers both part-time and full-time cohort options
- Schedules clinical course (application/public health) in a flexible manner
- Gives credit for previous nursing and general education courses
WKU’s RN to BSN Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.