Congratulations to the 2014 Ogden College of Science and Engineering Awardees in Biology
|Date: Wednesday, May 14th, 2014||Return|
- Nicholas Levis of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Graduate Student
- Jennifer Dumaine of California, Dillard/Hoyt Graduate Scholarship
- Shilo Felton of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Teaching Assistant
- Charles “Chad” Coomer of Louisville, Outstanding Biology Student
- Sarah Schrader of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Student
- Adam Edge of Shepherdsville, Outstanding Biodiversity Center Student
- Ryan Vincent of Lewisburg, Outstanding Boitechnology Center Student
- Christopher Fields of Bowling Green, Larry N. Gleason Award for Excellence in Research
- Ciara Jones of Hermitage, Tenn., Dr. Dan Skean Award for Outstanding Microbiology Student
- Mary Kate Greenwood of Edgewood, Dr. Jerry Gibbs Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
- Addie Dodson of Bowling Green, L.Y. Lancaster Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
100th Annual Meeting of the KY Academy of Science will be held on November 14-16, 2014.
34th Annual Mathematics Symposium to be held October 10-11, 2014.
The 2014 BSURE Symposium will be held October 31, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,