WKU REGIONAL CAMPUSES
Admissions open houses scheduled
|Date: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with faculty, staff, financial aid and admissions personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m.-noon Aug. 18 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Drive, Hopkinsville.
- Nashville, Tenn.: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at Embassy Suites Nashville South, 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tenn.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 13 at Rural Development Center, 2292 South Highway 27, Somerset.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 27 at the RiverPark Center, 101 Daviess St., Owensboro.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 2 at the Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Northern Kentucky: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 4 at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, 7373 Turfway Road, Florence.
- Bowling Green: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at WKU’s Mass Media and Technology Hall, 1660 Normal Drive, Bowling Green.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 11 at the Pritchard Community Center, 404 S. Mulberry St., Elizabethtown.
- Lexington: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 16 at Embassy Suites, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington.
To register for open house events, visit http://www.wku.edu/admissions/openhouses/offsiteopenhouses.php, call 800-495-8463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Ryan Fox, (270) 745-2551.
Drs. Leslie North and Jason Polk of the Department of Geography & Geology and Ms. Heather Thomas from WKU Housing and Residence Life recently led a group of 15 students on a Faculty-Led Study abroad course to Iceland
over 16,000 GIS professionals, educators, and users from over 120 countries attend the world’s largest conference in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This conference was hosted by the Environmental Systems Research Institute (Esri) in San Diego, CA.
The WKU Meteorology Program is hosting more than 20 students from 10 states and Puerto Rico this week (July 17-21) for its fifth annual weather camp.
Get a glimpse of some of the beautiful photos featured in his book.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,