Lindsey Reynolds, M.S
Office: Glasgow 210
- AGRI 101 Introduction to Agriculture
- AGRI 108 Rural Sociology
- AGRI 175 University Experience
- AGRI 280 Environmental Science
- AGRI 291 Introduction to Data Analysis
- ANSC 140 Animal Science
- ANSC 141 Animal Science Lab
- ANSC 240 Livestock Management
- ANSC 241 Livestock Management Lab
Mrs. Reynolds earned both her B.S. and M.S. in Agriculture from Western Kentucky University, emphasizing in Animal Science. Since 2011 she has served as an Agriculture Instructor at the WKU Glasgow Regional Campus. At Glasgow Mrs. Reynolds represents the Agriculture department by teaching a variety of introductory Agriculture courses, advising students, and is involved in regional recruitment.
Mrs. Reynolds and her husband, Daniel, farm 175 acres in Hart County. Their operation consists of registered Angus and Simmental cattle, registered Berkshire and Yorkshire hogs, corn, hay, and tobacco. The majority of livestock are marketed as seedstock, however value added products such as retail meats are sold/used in local businesses and restaurants in southern and central Kentucky.