Mr. Cris Scudder, M.S.
Agriculture Mechanics Instructor
- AGRI 170/171: Intro to Agricultural Mechanization/ Lab
- AGMC 172/173: Lawn and Garden Equipment/Lab
- AGRI 475: Agricultural Safety
- AGRI 475: Applied Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- AGMC 377/378: Farm Machinery/Lab
- AGMC 392/393: Turf Irrigation/ Lab
- AGEC 366: Ag Sales & Services
- AGMC 373/374: Farm Power/ Lab
Interest areas: Machinery selection and maintenance, Alfalfa hay production, fluid hydraulic applications, and Structural design and maintenance.
Wife (Teresa), Sons (Tyler and Clay), Daughter (Alyssa)
Major: Agricultural Systems Management (ABD), Purdue University, Lafayette, IN
Master of Science
Major: Agricultural Mechanization, Theses Topic: Effects of Tillage Systems on Soil Compaction with Both Random and Controlled Traffic. University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
Bachelor of Science
Degree: Agricultural Science option in Agricultural Engineering Technology, Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, Tennessee
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,