January 27 - May 16
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tate Page Hall 251
Phone: (270) 745-3575
What is Adult Learner Services?
Adult Learner Services is a program specifically designed to help adults pursue a college degree. Thinking about entering college for the first time but don't know where to start? Considering going back to school to finish a degree you started years ago but didn't complete? Wondering how long and what classes you would have to take to finish? We can help with these and other questions.
WKU Adult Learner Services offers a wide variety of assistance to "non-traditional" students.
We offer assistance with:
- Degree audits—determining remaining requirements for completing a degree for returning adult learners or determining the quickest route to completing a degree
- Procedures for admissions and re-admissions
- Financial Aid
- Setting up NET ID & topper webmail
- Registering for class
- Referrals to campus resources
- Academic renewal
- Navigating the WKU website
- Blackboard and online classes
- Placement exams
Do you have questions about attending WKU? Contact us at (270) 745-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through." --Rosalynn Carter
Bonnie MacPherson is taking advantage of free tuition offered to anyone over the age of 65. For more information on free information for seniors click here.
Juan Gonzalez took advantage of Veterans Upward Bound to get started. It took him 11 years, but he has obtained his BS, MBA, and Doctorate in Naturopathy.