The CAPM® Exam is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI) to those beginning a career in project management, or those who wish to add project management skills to their current role. The Exam content includes 58 learning objectives divided into thirteen areas.
Go to our ArmyIgniteED program page to get a quote for this course. Request funding through ArmyIgnitED by August 15!
|PROGRAM DATE||PROGRAM TIME|
|Monday, Sept 19||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
|Monday, Sept 26||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
|Monday, Oct 3||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
|Monday, Oct 10||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
|Monday, Oct 17||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
|Monday, Oct 24||5 - 9 p.m. EST|
Cost: $895 per person
Location: WKU in Fort Knox Education Building 1174, Room 202
This rigorous, thorough Exam Preparation Series includes:
- six four-hour training sessions
- five sessions covering the exam content
- one review session
- the textbook and additional materials
This training will satisfy the exam prerequisite for twenty-three hours of project management training.
Due to the extensive amount of content covered by the exam, students will need to allocate time outside of class to study and complete homework assignments in order to be successful.
Visit the Project Management Institute for more information about the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Exam.
CAPM EXAM CONTENT OUTLINE
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. Project Environment
3. Role of the Project Manager
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Schedule Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Project Resource Management
10. Project Communication Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Project Procurement Management
13. Project Stakeholder Management
For more information: