To provide convenient, high quality healthcare, health education and wellness services to the WKU campus community.
Striving to be the preferred choice for healthcare, where certified professionals deliver high quality care and educational services.
WKU Health Services values a positive environment characterized by:
- Respect for members of the WKU campus community
- Patient engaged care
- Effective and convenient services
- Continuous quality improvement
- Trust, teamwork, integrity & compassion
- Diversity and equality
- Certified staff
- Cooperation among professional peers
- Fiscal responsibility
- Maintain the high quality standards set forth by The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
WKU Health Services has been providing medical care, health education, and public health services for the university since the early 1970's.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,