- Future Student Information
- NEW Guaranteed Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Susan Redick, MSN, RNC, CNE
Office: C151 South Campus
Susan Redick is an Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing at WKU. She earned a BSN from Murray State University in 1978 and worked in maternal-newborn and women’s health nursing for almost 30 years before returning to school to attain her Masters in Nursing Education in 2009 from WKU. She currently teaches Maternal-Newborn Nursing in the WKU ADN program.
Mrs. Redick is a member of the National League for Nursing (NLN) and the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN). She was a charter member in Murray State’s Sigma Theta Tau chapter, formed in 1980. She has been certified as an RNC-OB in Inpatient Obstetrics since 1995 and has been recognized by the NLN as a Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) since 2010.
Mrs. Redick is also faculty co-advisor for the WKU chapter of Habitat for Humanity, and enjoys this opportunity to guide students in engaging with our community and others, raising awareness of the need for adequate, safe housing, and helping to build homes during school breaks in several different states each year.