There are numerous programs to assist health professions students in paying the considerable costs of a professional school education (roughly $45,000 per year for a public school and $65,000 per year for a private school), including full scholarships. The links below will give you access to some of this information. See the Financial Aid Officer at the professional school ASAP after notification of acceptance.
- FAFSA Express
- Fast Web
- Navy Health Professions Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps
- Bureau of Health Professions
- Indian Health Service
- Army Health Care
- Air Force Scholarship and Loan Repayment
- Access Group (Lender/Financial Planning)
- State Loan Repayment Listing
- Rural KY Medical Scholarship Fund (Establish Practice Grant Program)
- Annual Credit Report
- American Indian College Fund
- NAACP Scholarship Page
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
Listing of these programs on this web-page does not imply the endorsement of the author, Pre-Health advisors or of WKU.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,