- Information for New Clients
- Communication Disorders Clinic
- Family Resource Program
- Kelly Autism Program
- Renshaw Early Childhood Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Central)
Contact the CEC:
104 Alumni Avenue
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Phone: (270) 745-4232
Fax: (270) 745-4233
Opportunity to participate in a research study
The CEC conducts research that could lead to significant developments in treatment plans for individuals on the Autism spectrum, and we have a wonderful new opportunity for children on the Autism Spectrum.
Because it is well documented that those with Autism often have sleep disturbances, the CEC and the Department of Psychology at WKU are seeking participants for a study to investigate the effectiveness of a special Sound Pillow on sleep patterns.
If your child has difficulty sleeping and would like to try out a sound pillow system (a pillow with an MP3 Player built in that plays different sounds) to see if it helps your child sleep and help us with our research study please sign up!
If you participate in the research study:
- Your child will be provided a sleep pillow to use for predetermined portions of the study. After the conclusion of the study, you may keep the pillow and sound system that is valued at $150.00.
- You or your child will be asked to complete five questionnaires to provide information on your child’s sleep habits during the duration of the study.
For more information, or to sign up to participate, please email Mary Lloyd Moore or call 270-745-2183.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,