- Be a high school student from Allen, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, or Logan counties.
- Demonstrate a need for services provided.
- Family must meet certain income guidelines and/or parents cannot have graduated from a four-year college.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Any 9th - 12th grade student who attends Allen County-Scottsville, Butler County, Edmonson County, Hart County, Logan County, and Russellville High Schools is eligible to apply for the Upward Bound (UB) program. We are looking for students who are in good academic standing and who want to attend college or vocational school after high school graduation. If you are interested in being in the UB program, please speak with your high school guidance counselor, or contact our office for additional information.
If you are interested in participating in Upward Bound, please complete the following application packet:
- Application (including income verification, student essays, parent consent, and teacher/counselor recommendation)
- Medical Information and Health History
- Respect Agreement
Completed applications can be returned to your high school guidance counselor, or can be mailed to:Upward Bound 1906 College Heights Blvd #11098 Bowling Green, KY 42101-1098
We understand the application process is extensive. Please let us know if you have any questions about the application materials. All information provided is confidential. Understand that we can only serve 86 students and admission is selective. Completion of the application process does not guarantee admission into the program. You will be notified of the admissions decision shortly after submitting all application materials.
want to learn more before you apply
Complete the interest form below and we will contact you about Upward Bound.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,